Please read through the 5 easy steps below to ensure a proper and successful enrollment.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enroll.
1) Before you begin
You will need these 4 important pieces of information to enroll.
- Date of Birth
- Medical Record Number (explanation below)
- E-Mail Address ON FILE at CHH (explanation below)
2) To start
Click the “Continue” button below – this will bring you to the MyHEALTH enrollment.
3) Enrollment Process
Complete the online form (using the required information) and click SUBMIT.
4) Notification Process
You will receive an e-mail containing a temporary User ID and Password (Good for 72 hours ONLY) and a link to log back-in.
5) Final Step
You will be prompted to reset your User ID and Password, and define your personal security questions.
REMEMBER: Seek medical advice when needed
MyHEALTH is offered to give patients access to their medical information and not meant to solicit medical advice or to replace a call or visit to see a physician or healthcare provider. If you have questions about your health or medications, make an appointment to see your primary care provider to discuss your concerns. If you need to add or amend information about your health, you will need to contact Medical Records for appropriate instructions.
About your “Medical Record Number”
- The number always begins with an uppercase “H” followed by a series of numbers.
- The “H” is case sensitive and must be capitalized when entering or you will receive an “enrollment error” message.
- If you are unsure of your medical record number, it can be found on the discharge instructions or Form W10 that you received at the end of your hospital visit.
- If this is unavailable, you can obtain it from the Hospital’s Medical Records Office. As it has been our long held hospital policy and to ensure the security and privacy of all patient medical records, CHH requires that you visit the Medical Records office in person.
- The CHH Medical Records Office is located on the first floor of the hospital’s main building, 540 Litchfield Street, Torrington. It is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. Contact the office with questions at 860-496-6670.
About your “E-Mail Address on file at CHH”
- You will need the personal e-mail address that matches the e-mail address that is on record at the hospital’s Medical Records Office. If you attempt to input a different e-mail the system will not recognize you as the same patient and give you an “enrollment error” message.
- The system allows for one e-mail per patient. More that one person cannot use the same e-mail address when enrolling.
- A successful enrollment will only occur when you MATCH the email address on file with the Medical Records Office.
- If you suspect that you do not have an email address on file, please call (860) 496-6670 for instructions on how to correct this.
Access to the Patient Portal is restricted to patients and designated proxy only. It is not for emergency communications. If you need immediate attention, please call your physician, or 911.
Need Support or Have Questions?
If you are in need of technical support, or have a general question that has not been covered or addressed: (Click Here)