Connect to CHH with MyHEALTH
MyHEALTH is a web-based tool that securely connects you to your CHH Hospital Records 24/7, giving you access to vital information that will help you make better, more informed decisions regarding your own health.
- Review Test and Screening Results – Patients will be able to view their hospital laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information, and more.
- Visit History and Discharge Information – In addition to handling their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
- Update Demographic Information – Patients can easily update their current contact information to ensure important communication.
- View scheduled appointments – Patients will be able to verify upcoming appointment times without the inconvenience of calling the office.
- Transmit Health Information – Patients will be able to transmit health information to
participating providers outside the geographic area to assure continuity of care regardless of location.
A Secure Online Experience
MyHEALTH is completely secure, so patients can be confident that their private information is protected. Only the patient – or an authorized family member – can access patient medical information in a MyHEALTH account.
Allow Caregiver & Family Proxy Access
Patients using MyHealth have the opportunity to allow a designee (family member or power of attorney)
to access thier personal and protected health information via this online portal. (READ MORE)
Frequently Asked Questions & Fact Sheet
Get answers to common questions about MyHEALTH (DOWNLOAD PDF)
Get an easy-to-read fact-sheet (DOWNLOAD PDF)
Need Support or Have Questions?
If you are in need of technical support, or have a general question that has not been covered or addressed: (Click Here)
*Access to the Patient Portal is restricted to patients and designated proxy only. It is not for emergency communications. If you need immediate attention, please call your physician, or 911.