538 Litchfield Street, Torrington
Medical Office Building, Suite 102
860 496 8990
Adult and Pediatric urology at Charlotte Hungerford Hospital offers comprehensive Adult and pediatric services to treat diseases and conditions affecting the urinary system. Our urologists use the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment for quicker recoveries.
The practice accepts most major insurances.
For questions and to schedule an appointment, contact 860-496 8990.
Listed below are some of the most common services provided by our adult and pediatric urologists.
• Urinary Incontinence
• Pelvic Floor Defects and Reconstruction
• Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)/ Enlarged Prostate Management
• Prostate Problems
• Pelvic Pain and Interstitial Cystitis
• Male and Female Dysfunction
• Hormone Evaluation for Men and Women
• “No-Scalpel” Vasectomy
• Bladder Control
• Kidney Stones
• Male Infertility
• Premature Ejaculation
• Pediatric Urological Conditions