Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital Neurology Services at Charlotte Hungerford Hospital include neurological evaluations, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system by our expert neurologists in CT. We specialize in neurology services such as the diagnosis and treatment of disease of the nervous system (the brain, spine, nerves and muscles) and employ sophisticated diagnostic technology, including CAT Scans, MRIs and PET Scans, and are used by our neurologists to perform their evaluations and diagnoses.
Additional offerings include EMG/nerve conduction studies, botox for chronic medical conditions, and occipital nerve blocks.
Among the neurology services we offer are illnesses and conditions treated by our neurologists are the following:
- Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Infections of the brain or spinal cord, such as meningitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Severe headaches, including migraine