Visiting hours are listed below.
For exceptional circumstances, special arrangements may be made with the nursing staff.
General Medical/Surgical Units
11 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Maternal-Child Health Services (No children under the age of 14)
11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Parents and grandparents may visit at any time.
Overnight accommodations for one parent are available.
Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
6 30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Visitors must call 860-496-6795 before visiting the unit. Use the service elevator for 7th floor access.
- For visits with adolescent patients, parents and guardians allowed only.
Intensive and Care Unit (ICU)
Immediate family only
15 minutes every hour except 3 p.m.
- Hours may be limited or extended at the discretion of the nurse based on patient needs.
- A special visitor’s lounge is adjacent to our ICU.
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed.
- Only two visitors are allowed at a time.
- A telephone is placed outside of the unit to call for entry.